Becky Lynch is a famous WWE wrestler & she is very popular all over the world. she is also an actress. This post has detailed information about Becky Lynch.
Becky Lynch Biography | Wiki
||The Man, Rebecca Knox, The Irish Lass Kicker, Becky Balboa, Maiden Ireland, La Luchadora, Becky Two-Belts
|Date Of Birth
||30 January 1987
||5 feet 6 inches OR 170.688 cm OR 1.70688m
||134.482 lbs (61 kg)
||Los Angeles, California (USA)
||Degree In Acting
|College / University
||Dublin Institute of Technology &
Columbia College, Chicago
||Swimming & Basketball
• Pumphandle Side Slam
|Entrance Theme Song
- Celtic Invasion by CFO$ (NXT/WWE)
- Anything You Wanna Do by Chris McCormack & Ritch Battersby (NXT)
- U Can’t Touch This by by MC Hammer (CWN)
Also Read:- Roman Reigns Biography
|Coffee & Tea
||Toast, oatmeal, Banana, Pizza, egg whites, Chocolates, Rice cakes, Sweet Potato fries, Burger, Salad, Cake, Roasted Veggies
||Black & Red
||Canada & Hawaii
||Jeff Hardy & Zachary ‘Zack’ Morris
||Guaranteed ( From the movie “Into The Wild”)
||What’s Eating Gilbert Grape (1993)
||Seth Rollins & Finn Balor
Becky Lynch’s Family
||Gonzo De Mondo OR Richy- He is a wrestler.
Becky Lynch’s Early Life
- Her parents separated when she was 1 year old.
- She has a brother who is a wrestler. He has supported her a lot.
- She started watching professional wrestling with her brother.
- She involved in horse riding, swimming and basketball, although Becky Lynch says she was failed in physical education at school.
- After failing physical education Becky decided she wanted to start wrestling training to get fit because she did not wanna workout in a traditional way.
- She attended University College Dublin to study History, Politics and Philosophy but she really hated it and was dropout.
- She also took classes at Columbia College Chicago and Gaiety School of Acting to learn acting.
- She was an alocholic before coming to wrestling.
- Wrestling helped Becky Lynch to get rid of alcohol addiction.
- Her admiration for her older brother helped inspire her interest in WWE.
- She Trained at Finn Balor wrestling school in 2002. she was only 15 years old at that time but claimed to be 17 because there was an age limit of 16 years to join this wrestling school.
- She gives full credit to Finn Baylor for changing her life.
Becky Lynch’s Wrestling Carrier
- In 2002, 5 months after joining Wrestling School, she made her debut in Professional Wrestling by the name of Rebecca Knox. Becky Lynch teamed up with her brother most of the time, fighting in mix tag team matches.
- From 2005 to 2006, she competed in many small and big wrestling promotions. Meanwhile, she also won some titles and she started winning matches by pretending to injury. But in 2006, during a match in Germany, Becky Lynch suffered a head injury and was injured, forcing her to quit wrestling for 7 years.
- She signed a developmental contract with WWE in April 2013 after being away from wrestling for 7 years and was sent by WWE to train at NXT.
- On 29 August 2013, WWE named Rebecca Quin as Becky Lynch and she became known by the same name in WWE.
- On 26 June 2014, Becky Lynch had her first fight with Summer Ray at NXT. She won in her first match.
- After this, Becky Lynch was confronted with charlotte flair in NXT and their rivalry increased. Becky Lynch lost to Charlotte Flair three times in the meantime.
- After this defeat, Becky Lynch teamed up with Sasha Banks but the pair did not last long as Becky Lynch lost the title match to Bayley in February 2015 due to Sasha Bank. A few months later, Sasha Bank became the NXT woman champion.
- Sasha Bank’s match with Becky Lynch took place at NXT Takeover. Becky Lynch lost in this match but her performance was praised by all.
- On July 13, 2015, Stephanie McMahon in RAW announced that WWE will have Divas revolutions and she will also fight in big matches like Male Superstar.
- Becky Lynch appeared in WWE for the first time on 13 July 2015 along with Charlotte and Sasha Banks.
- Becky Lynch and Charlotte team up with Paige and the trio’s enmity begins with Team Bella. All three named their team PCV.
- Becky Lynch’s first match in WWE was on 20 July 2015 at RAW. In this match, she teamed up with Paige and faced Sasha Banks and Naomi’s team but she lost in her first match. She recorded her first win in WWE by beating Brie Bella on 28 July.
- She had her first WrestleMania match at WrestleMania 32. In this match she faced Sasha Banks and Charlotte but once again she could not win the title.
- In 2016, WWE again separated the superstars from RAW and SmackDown and She became the first female superstar to be the first to join SmackDown that year. She defeated Natalia in their first match at SmackDown.
- She competed in a Six Pack Elimination Chamber match on 18 September 2016 in backless paper view in which she won and became the first SmackDown Women’s Champion.
- It was Becky Lynch’s first championship win in WWE but she lost the title to Alexa Bliss 3 months later in December.
- From 2016 to 2018, she did not win any title but after Money in the Bank 2018, she started winning all the matches continuously and in the meantime she defeated many female superstars. In view of this, she was included in the Summer slam but in the Summer Slam, Becky Lynch lost her title to Charlotte Flair.
- In Hell In A Cell 2018 match, She won the SmackDown Championship match for the second time by defeating Charlotte Flair.
- After that, she named himself The Man and said that she is WWE’s top wrestler.
- In Survivor Series 2018, Becky Lynch’s match was fixed with Ronda Rousey but Becky Lynch was injured and removed from the match. After this she got a lot of support from the audience So Becky Lynch’s career shone once again
- in 2019, she defeated Charlotte Flair in the Royal Rumble match and she won the Royal Rumble match.
- After winning the Royal Rumble match, she challenged Ronda Rosie to the title match at WrestleMania 35 but initially Mr. McMahon suspended her and added Charlotte Flair to the match, but she won over Charlotte Flair because of Ronda Rosie, and Ronda Rosie, Becky Lynch and Charlotte Flair’s match was fixed for the RAW Woman Championship at WrestleMania 35. A few weeks before WrestleMania 35, Charlotte Flair won the SmackDown Women’s Championship, so now the match becomes Winner Take All Match.
- This match was won by Becky Lynch and she became the first Raw and SmackDown champion.
- She was given another name by the WWE i.e. Becky Two-Belts
Becky Lynch’s Film Career
|Debut Film Name
||The Marine 6: Close Quarters (2018), Role- Maddy Hayes.
- In 2013 she played the role of Stunt double in Vikings
|Video Game Debut
Becky Lynch’s Relationship, Affairs / Boyfriend / Husband
|Husband / Spouse
||Seth Rollins (Colby Lopez)
||23 August 2019
||Luke Sanders (Mixed Martial Artist)
Becky Lynch’s Net worth
Becky Lynch has been active in wrestling for a long time and she has done many advertisements. She is also the brand ambassador of many big brands, besides she has also worked in American films & series. Becky Lynch’s net worth is 5 Million Dollar & her annual Salary is $3,100,000.
Becky Lynch’s Car Collection
Becky Lynch On Instagram
She is very active on Instagram and keeps uploading regular photos and videos, she has more than 5 million followers on her Instagram.
Becky Lynch Social Media Account
Some Interesting Facts About Becky Lynch
- Becky Lynch’s first job was a neighborhood car wash when she was 10 years old.
- At the age of 14, she started working in the bar, which was the first official job of Becky lynch. After leaving this job, she started working at a sandwich shop.
- She worked as an air hostess/ Flight attendant with Aerlingus. She kept doing this work for 2.5 years and after that she left the job for her sports career.
- She is a pure vegetarian & She likes to eat pure vegetarian food.
Also Read:-Priyanka Chopra Biography | Wiki, Age, Height, Net Worth, Family, Boyfriend, Husband & More