Pappu Yadav is one of the most popular leaders of Bihar. He has served the people of Bihar a lot, whether it is flood or coronavirus, he has done good work for the public every time. He is also the founder of the Jan Adhikar Party (JAP).
Pappu Yadav Biography | Wikipedia
|Real Name||Rajesh Ranjan|
|Nick Name||Pappu Yadav|
|Date Of Birth||24 December 1967|
|Birth Place||Purnia (Bihar)|
|Age (as in 2021)
|Birthplace||Khurda Karveli village, Kumar Khand|
|Height||5 Feet 10 Inches|
|Home town||Madhepura (Bihar)|
|School||Anand Marg School (Bihar)|
|College | University||B N Mandal University (Bihar)|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in Political Science (B N Mandal University, Madhepura) and diploma in Disaster Management and Human Rights from IGNOU|
|Profession||Politician, Agriculturist, Founder Of Jan Adhikar Party (JAP)|
|Ideal Person||subhash chandra bose|
|Hobbies||Reading & Travelling|
- He belongs to a very rich family because his family was very rich and his grandfather was a jury. He was very much aware of studies since childhood and was the topper of his school.
- By the year 2019, he had won the election of MP five times and once MLA.
- In 1990, he won the assembly elections for the first time as an Independent candidate from Simheswar seat of Madhepura.
- In 1991, he won the Purnia Lok Sabha seat as an independent candidate. After this he continued to touch new heights of success.
- He won the 1996 election as a Samajwadi Party candidate.
- In 1999, he won the Purnia Lok Sabha seat as an independent candidate and was elected MP for the third time from Purnia seat.
- After this, he joined the RJD and won the Madhepura seat in 2004 elections on RJD ticket.
- In 2009, the Patna High Court banned Pappu Yadav from contesting the Lok Sabha elections as he was convicted in a murder case.
- In the 2014 elections, he contested against Sharad Yadav from Madhepura seat and despite BJP’s wave, he defeated Sharad Yadav by around 50000 votes and was elected as Lok Sabha MP for the fifth time. He won the 2014 elction on RJD Ticket.
- In 2015, RJD expelled Pappu Yadav from RJD due to anti-party activities.
- In May 2015 he founded the Jan Adhikar Party and in 2019 he contested from Madhepura although he had to face defeat in this election and Sharad Yadav won by a huge margin.
Pappu Yadav Contact Number
|Current Address||11-A, Balawant Rai Mehta Lane, Kasturba Gandhi Marg (New Delhi, India)|
|Permanent Address||Ranjan Niketan Court Station Area (Purnia, Bihar)|
Pappu Yadav’s favorite food
|Favourite Food||chokha, Kadai Paneer, Paneer, rajma, Corn Bread, Milk|
- He loves to cook food and does not like market food and his favorite food is chokha, Kadai Paneer, Paneer & rajma. At first he was a non-vegetarian but when he saw that there are no non-vegetarians in his house, then he became vegetarian. He has been seen many times making mutton for journalists.
- During an interview, he said that when he got married, his wife used to make Kadai Paneer and Rajma. Since then Rajma and Kadai Paneer are his favorite food.
Pappu Yadav Family | Wife | Family | Son Name | Daughter Name
|Father Name||Chandra Narayan Prasad Yadav (General secretary Anand Marg)|
|Mother Name||Smt. Shanti Priya|
|Wife Name||Ranjeet Ranjan|
|Daughter Name||Prakriti Ranjan (National Level Basket ball Player)|
|Son Name||Sarthak Ranjan (Indian Cricketer)|
- His entire family is highly spiritual.
- His father had been Mukhiya of the village for 32 years.
- His wife Ranjita Ranjan was elected Lok Sabha MP from Supaul in the year 2014 and his wife loves Harley Davidson’s bike and once she reached Parliament on this magnificent bike.
- His son is a cricketer and he has also been the vice captain of the Under-19 team. Questions were also raised on the selection of Sarthak in Ranji from Delhi and it was said that Sarthak has been selected in the team by ignoring the good players.
- His daughter is a national level basketball player.
Pappu Yadav’s love story
- He was the Chief Guest during a match at Patna club and saw Ranjit Ranjan playing tennis there. At that time Ranjit Ranjan was a national level tennis player and after 3 months Ranjit Ranjan had to go to play international matches. He fell in love with Ranjeet Ranjan at first sight.
- He followed Ranjit Ranjan for 3 years, but out of that, Ranjit Ranjan did not know about him for 2 years. Pappu Yadav was an MLA at that time and Ranjit Ranjan did not know about it.
- When Ranjit Ranjan came to know about this, he called Pappu Yadav and said that both of us cannot get married as both have different religion.
- After this he was arrested due to some reasons and sent to Bankipur Central Jail Patna. He often saw boys playing volleyball in the field adjacent to the jail superintendent’s residence. Among those boys, Ranjit Ranjan’s younger brother Vicky was also there. Meanwhile, Vicky became friends with Pappu Yadav. A few days later He was released from jail.
- Ranjit Ranjan’s brother told good things about Pappu Yadav to Ranjit Ranjan, after which Ranjit Ranjan invited Pappu Yadav to his house, including the entire family, but he could not meet each other much because Ranjit Ranjan’s father was Was unhappy with the relationship. After which Pappu Yadav was depressed, he had consumed poison due to which he had to be hospitalized and she went to the hospital to meet him. During this time Ranjit Ranjan fell in love with him.
- High voltage drama continued for many years but both of them could not get married. After this he had to adopt Sikhism after which both of them were married in Sikh customs.
- In 1998, he was accused of killing CPM leader Ajit Sarkar and was arrested in 1999.
- In 2008, a CBI court convicted Pappu Yadav and 2 others for murdering the CPI leader and sentenced them to life imprisonment. However, in May 2013, Patna High Court ordered the release of Pappu Yadav from jail due to insufficient evidence.
Pappu Yadav Net Worth | Land Property
- He currently has more than 188 acres of land and all this property of Pappu Yadav is ancestral.
- In his election affidavit in the Bihar Assembly elections in 2020, He had declared his total assets as 5. 53 crores. In which he mentioned that he had ₹ 1.25 lakh in cash and ₹ 34232 in 4 banks. Apart from this, he had a Swift Dzire car which was said to be worth ₹ 500000, besides he had 50 grams of gold which was said to be ₹ 300000, although the price of gold keeps on fluctuating. He has two agricultural land worth ₹ 2.94 crores in Patna and 5 residential flats in different areas of Patna. However, at the time of the 2014 election, he had declared his total assets as 8 crore 12 lakhs.
Some Interesting Facts About Pappu Yadav
- He belonged to the rich family, so he used to go to school on a scooter as a child. Very few people had scooters at that time.
- He is very fond of bikes and loves to ride bullet Bike .
- His real name is Rajesh Ranjan. His grandfather used to call him Pappu fondly in his childhood.
- He had told in an interview that he did not know about his caste till class 10th.
- In 1990, when he contested for the first time, at that time he passed the Inter examination.
- He went to Purnia jail for the first time when he was in school.
- His grandfather wanted to make him a wrestler.
- He used to treat Lalu Yadav as his ideal but Lalu Yadav repeatedly betrayed him. He blames Lalu Yadav for his criminal image. He says that he was made a notorious criminal without committing any crime.
- A total of 24 criminal cases were registered against him till 2014.
- His party did not get a single seat in the 2020 elections and he himself lost the election from Madhepura. He received 26462 votes in Madhepura .
- Earlier Pappu Yadav weighed 175 kg, due to which he had to face a lot of troubles, although he has undergone several surgeries after which he lost his weight and now he weighs 132 kg.
- He is a diabetic patient and underwent a gallbladder surgery in 2021.
This post has been written after doing a lot of research. If you like our work, then please bookmark our website.