Narendra Modi is a famous politician & current prime minister of India Since 2014. He was born on 17 September 1950. Narendra Modi has also been the Chief Minister of Gujarat. He was the Chief Minister of Gujarat from 2001 to 2014.
Narendra Modi Biography | Wiki
|Real Name||Narendra Damodardas Modi|
|Date Of Birth||17 September 1950|
|Birthplace||Vadnagar (Gujarat, India)|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches OR 170 cm OR 1.70m|
|Age||71 Years (2021)|
|Blood group||A (+ve)|
|Hobbies||Yoga, Photography & Reading|
|Permanent Address||C-1, Someshwar Tenament, Ranip, Ahmedabad-382480, Gujarat|
|Politician||Atal Bihari Vajpayee, Syama Prasad Mukherjee|
|Famous Personality||Swami Vivekananda & Mahatma Gandhi|
|Food||khichdi & Gujarati Food|
Narendra Modi’s Family
|Father Name||Damodardas Mulchand ( Died Due to Bone cancer)
|Mother Name||Heeraben Modi
|Wife Name||Jashodaben Chimanlal Modi
|Sister Name||Vasantiben Hasmukhlal Modi
Narendra Modi’s Politics Career
|Political Party||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)
- 2007:- He was named the best Chief minister in a nation wide survey by India Today.
- 2012:-In march 2012 he Appeared on the cover of the Asian edition of Times Magazine.
- 2014:- Awarded Indian of the year by CNN-IBN news network and same year, Forbes Magazine ranked him 15th most powerful person in the world.
- 2015:-Bloomberg market magazine ranked him 13th most influential person in the world and Forbes Magazine ranked him 9th most powerful person in the world, also named Time’s 30 most influential person on the internet as the second most followed politician of Facebook & Twitter. In 2015, he was ranked fifth in the annual list of the world’s greatest leaders by Fortune magazine.
- 2016:-a wax statue of Narendra Modi was unveiled at the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum in London.
- 2016:-Forbes Magazine ranked him 9th most powerful person in the world.
- 2016:- He was the winner of the Time’s magazine reader’s polls for person of the year.
- 2017:-Gallup International Association (GIA) ranked him as third top leader of the world.
- 2018:- Third most followed world leader on twitter.
- 2018:- The most followed world leader on Facebook & Instagram.
- 2018:- He received UN’s highest environmental award, ‘the champions of the Earth’
- 2019:-In January 2019, a biography film was announced on Narendra Modi in which Vivek Oberoi was playing the character of Narendra Modi.
- 2019:- On 12 August 2019, Narendra Modi appeared in a special episode of Discovery Channel’s Man Vs Wild with Bear Grylls and after Barack Obama he was the second world leader to appear on the show.
- 2019:- He was awarded Global Goalkeeper Award in New York.
- 2020:- He received ig Nobel Prize in Medical Education for Covid-19 viral Pandemic.
|3 April 2016||Saudi Arabia||Order of Abdulaziz Al Saud|
|4 June 2016||Afghanistan||State Order of Ghazi Amir Amanullah Khan|
|10 February 2018||Palestine||Grand Collar of the State of Palestine|
|4 April 2019||United Arab Emirates||Order of Zayed|
|12 April 2019||Russia||Order of St. Andrew|
|8 June 2019||Maldives||Order of the Distinguished Rule of Izzuddin|
|24 August 2019||Bahrain||King Hamad Order of the Renaissance|
|Wife Name||Jashodaben Chimanlal Modi
Narendra Modi Social Media Account
Some Interesting Facts About Narendra Modi
- He was born into a family belonged to oil-presser community, which is considered as OBC (Other Backward Classes) by the Indian Government.
- He does not consume alcohol nor smoke.
- As a child, he used to sell tea with his father at the Vadnagar railway station.
- he was fond of debates and rhetoric since childhood.
- He left his home at the age of 17 and traveled to different parts of India.
- He got married at a very young age.
- Narendra Modi’s life is strongly influenced by Swami Vivekananda.
- he has more than 63 million followers on Twitter.
- In 2020, he became the fourth longest serving prime minister and the longest serving Non-Congress Prime Minister .
- He is a vegetarian and loves khichdi.
- Narendra Modi does Yoga daily in his daily life and in 2015, the United Nation General Assembly announced the celebration of International Yoga Day, the credit of which goes to Narendra Modi and on June 21 every year, International Yoga Day is celebrated all over the world.